The Tuckahoe Flying Tigers compete in NVSL Dive Division 2. We are counting on last year’s divers to return for another fun filled summer, and we are excited to welcome many new divers to our team. No experience is necessary. Kids ages 5-18 are welcome to join the team if they can jump off the board and swim to the side of the pool. Our program, as well as the NVSL, emphasizes teaching children the proper technique for safe diving and a love for the sport.
Registration for the 2018 season is not yet open.
You may register online or in person at the Tuckahoe Open House, or during the first few days of practice.
Dates for New Member Orientation and the Tuckahoe Open House TBD.
Registration is essential for insurance purposes, and must be completed before your child can dive with the team.
- Divers must be members of Tuckahoe Recreation Club in good standing
- Divers must be between the ages of five and eighteen as of June 1
- No experience is necessary; however, kids must be able to jump off the board and swim to the side of the pool unassisted
Each dive team family is required to volunteer at least three times during the season or pay the non-volunteer fee of $150. Don’t worry, volunteering is fun and you get a front row seat! See our Volunteers page for more information.
Dive Team Fees
|1st Diver in a Family||$80|
|2nd Diver in a Family||$50|
|3rd or more Divers in a Family||$35|
A $5 processing fee will be charged by active.com for each swimmer.
Discounts for additional divers are included automatically by active.com at check-out when all registrants are paid for in the same transaction. Please contact the dive team reps if you have an issue with the application of discounts.
- All registered divers will receive a team t-shirt; extra shirts may be ordered through the registration site and payment for those will be collected later.
- Divers must register by May 28 to ensure that you get your preferred t-shirt size.
- Divers may purchase new 2018 Tuckahoe team swim suits. Suits are sold at Sport Fair and will be available at the Tuckahoe Open House.
Contact the Dive Team Reps: